Friday, July 20, 2007

i'm here!

so i'm sitting at the eager's house in lubin, poland! as i clicked to this website, i notice that the words i type are in english, but all of the website is in polish. so it's a good thing that i know my way around the website to begin with (can we say, "addicted?" haha), so i'm pressing buttons with my best guess. =)

in any case, I'M HERE! the flight was long, and since when do we have tornado warnings in connecticut? we ended up taking off in a thunder storm! ah! but we landed safely and i enjoyed my 7 1/2 hours on a *german* flight (the attendent spoke to me in german until i said, "ENGLISH?"). upon landing in munich, i had 20 minutes to run to the other terminal to catch my next flight - and my luggage didn't even make it on the plane! PLEASE PRAY that it will come soon! it's okay though, i'm prepared with toiletries (under 3 oz. of course) and an extra set of clothes in my carry on.

today is a day to rest a bit, tomorrow i'll get orientated to the ministry here and then, jump in!

hey guys - i'm in POLAND!!!! =)

2 comments:

Abby said...

you're so german! hehe... i'm so glad you're safe!

Jim said...

So, for the record, Christine went through a potential tornado, a real storm, and two delayed flights before making her way to Poland. Christine, you are hard core.

And on top of all that, guess who's running the show at the coffee shop. Yeah, that would be Christine. Way to go! You show them how to froth that milk!

Keeping you in my prayers : )

Jim