Saturday, October 20, 2007

missionary connections!

during my trip home to connecticut this weekend, i got the opportunity to spend some time with SEND missionaries who my church supports (alida and bill, serving in alaska). we met up in new haven at a little cafe/book store for lunch and my friend nathaniel, whom i met at send short term training, joined us there. a little while later, another send missionary - david givens came! it was a great time of connecting with wonderful people!

(me, dave, nat, alida, and bill at the atticus cafe)

2 comments:

Jonathan Kontz said...

bonjour christine! ça va? j`aime ton commentaire! c`est bon to read your comments! sorry i ran out of french words. cmmo vais tu?

Debsty said...

Hey christine! how was weekend at home? =)

guess what i just got the cd from camp! did you get yours yet?

btw, did you get my letter yet?