Friday, August 08, 2008

urgent prayer request!

earlier this week, my dear friend jagoda was in a car accident with her family. her parents are fine, but jagoda was severely burned and is now in critical condition waiting for blood at the hospital. the report i read said that she needs 12 litres of blood. yesterday morning she underwent surgery to remove some of the burned skin. last i heard, she is still unconscious but responding to pain.


here are links to the articles:
Polish Red Cross (a call for blood donations)
Moje Miasto Wrocław (city news site - article about the accident)
(i used this polish translator site to get the basic idea of the articles. then confirmed my translation with kasia.)

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I just prayed for your friend, her family, friends (you in particular) and her doctors... wow, that is hard to hear. I will continue to pray for her. Hope you are doing well, I know how hard it is to hear that about a friend.