Friday, June 27, 2008

i'm here!

i'm in poland! right now, i'm at my friend joshua's flat in wroclow (pretend there's a line through that "l") with friends rebecca and andrea! they picked me up from the airport and have mastered the task of keeping me away to reduce jet lag. so far, not counting naps on the plane, i've been awake for 30 hours. and let me tell you, i'm TIRED. BUT i have all of my luggage! and i'm having a great time with my friends. we even went to a wonderful cafe to get coffee before, and joshua's making more now.

i'm fitting right back in. though, i've been with american's all day, but just walking around the city feels a little bit like home. i don't quite know how that works. i definitely got some culture stress on the plane and in germany (a three hour layover sitting at a gate with no access to anything familiar isn't all it's cracked up to be.)

well, i'll post more later. coffee's on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I hope that you enjoy Poland, and that it enjoys having you too! I watched the Chorale Poland DVD this morning, and it really made me miss Poland a lot...

Tricia