Wednesday, June 25, 2008

tomorrow!

packing...packing...packing. and hoping that the cds for ted and package from SEND get here before i leave. =)

here's my travel itineray for the next couple of days:

26.6.08, afternoon -- depart for jfk
26.6.08, 5:50pm -- plane leaves jfk bound for frankfurt
27.6.08, 8:10am -- arrive in frankfurt, germany
(note: time difference. this will feel like 2:10am. yikes!)
27.6.08, 11:50am -- depart frankfurt
27.6.08, 1:15pm -- arrive in wrocłow!

and now, it's back to packing. though actually i'm off to have a picnic lunch with a friend! cheers!

5 comments:

Ryan said...

Hello my friend. I am so excited for you. But what exactly do you do over there? Either way, I will be keeping up with this blog. I recently got my own blogger :-)

LauraUnfinished said...

have a safe and wonderful time in poland!! i'll be regularly checking in on you via the blog, so you'd better keep it updated! Love you!

Rebecca said...

I miss youuuu already! It has been soooo nice to see you daily the past couple weeks :)
If I was going with you, though, I'd have informed you before you posted that its FrankfUrt. ;) We german speaker know these things - but that doesn't mean you Polish speakers should be ignorant!!

haha jk, love you VERY MUCH and will be keeping tabs !

Bekah said...

Praying for you my dear friend as you minister to the people in Poland. May your "Christine-ness" rub off on everyone you meet! I miss you and love you tons! Can't wait to catch up when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

Tricia